THE ARGC-2400 PAN & TILT has been especially designed to remotely control hefty and heavy cameras. With its “U” configuration, this motorized Pan & Tilt can support payload up to 100 kg. Furthermore, it can sustain all kinds of conditions such as, but not limited to, marinized air and sandy environments, while offering 0.056 º accuracy in both azimuth and elevation. This robust and unique motorized Pan & Tilt, is custom-made for the ARGC-2400 with fittings and vibration free hardware that will meet your stringent requirements and high standards. The ARGC-2400 Pan & Tilt can be installed on a tripod, or a mast for a permanent installation.
A standard and great feature of the ARGC-2400 high performance motorized Pan & Tilt is its Slip Ring, allowing the operator to perform 360 º surveillance from a single location. The superior stability of this Pan & Tilt makes it the perfect unit for high precision surveillance at long distances.
Each unit is factory tested to validate the specifications accuracy.
- Zero backlash for maximum accuracy
- Supports payloads up to 100 kg
- Yoke design for versatile payload accommodation
- Fully environmentally-sealed
- Two independent drive units
- Fail-safe brakes on both drives
- Slip ring option for continuous rotation
- Designed to comply with MIL-STD-810E
- Custom-made umbilical cables: one umbilical between the camera and the Pan & Tilt, adjusted as short as possible, to allow the camera to move freely. Another long umbilical cable to connect to the Master Control Unit.
- An Obzerv validation protocol is performed in our factory, testing speed and Pan & Tilt limits.
- Obzerv provides integrated software to control both the camera and the Pan & Tilt.
- An optional joystick controls the camera and the Pan & Tilt.
- A proprietary-design spacer is added in the Pan & Tilt structure to perfectly fit the ARGC-2400 in the arm.