- Preparing for intervention activities
- Evidence gathering (contraband, drugs, organized crime)
- License plate identification
Police forces are increasingly responsible for curbing terrorism, vandalism, and random violence. For increased police and public safety, Obzerv envisages two solutions: short-range intervention and long-range surveillance.
Obzerv designed a portable night vision system based on the exclusive active imaging technology now available in the ARGC-750. Expect to deploy this new product for intervention in attack situations for counter-measures in hostage scenarios.
The ARGC-2400 is especially effective for :
- investigations and wide-perimeter surveillance
- interventions against contraband smugglers, drug traffickers, and organized crime
During night-time operations, police officers deploying the ARGC-2400 can read license plates at a distance of up to 1.2 km and conduct evidence-gathering activities from up to 1 km away. High-quality images can be used as legal evidence in criminal trials.